Please note some possible changes in our rehearsal schedule in the coming months. As we are working towards our end of year performances, your commitment is important. If you are unable to attend a rehearsal, for whatever reason, please contact Petrina (0417 509 695) and/or Maree (0408 079 805) as soon as possible. If you are not available for any of these performance dates, please advise Petrina at our next rehearsal.
- No rehearsals on 8th & 15th September.
- Every Thursday night from 22 September, 7.30 – 9.30pm.
- We may have to change rehearsals to a Wednesday around Blood Brothers time as Erin and Petrina are involved, and John is overseas.
- Possible extra rehearsal Saturday 19th November.
- Rehearsal Wednesday 14th December instead of Thursday 15th December as Thursday is the night before Petrina leaves for the UK.
- Christmas Party Thursday 8th December at Petrina’s.
- Saturday 26th November – ROC & Devonport Choral Society 60th Anniversary Concert – DECC (sound check before – afternoon or early evening?
- Sunday 27th November – Empty Stocking Appeal Concert with Vox Harmony – Country Club Casino
- Sunday 18th December – Ulverstone Carols by Candlelight
The songs to have ready are the following:
- Heal the World
- Lean on Me
- Send in the Clowns
- Songbird (Ladies)
- Sweet Caroline (Men)
- Les Miserables Medley
- James Bond Theme
- Don’t Let the Sun Go Down On Me
- O Holy Night
- We Need a Little Christmas